The Minotaur landed in Toulouse!
Far removed from a static stagecraft museum and closer to a street performance than a permanent exhibition, a visit to La Halle de La Machine is an invitation to explore the stories and legends behind these extra-ordinary mechanical entities. Let yourself be guided, transported and inspired by the team of Veritable Machinists, who spend each day manipulating the machines to bring them to life before your eyes.
From Tuesday to Friday (14h-18h) and rom Saturday to Sunday (10h-18h):
- From the 12th March to the 7th April 2019
- From 1st October to the 3rd November 2019
- From the 5th November to the 20th December 2019.
From Tuesday to Sunday (10h-18h):
- From the 9th April to the 4th July 2019
- From the 21st December to the 6th January 2020
High saison : :
From Tuesday to Sunday (10h-19h) and nocturnal until 10:00 PM (Friday and Saturday):
- From the 5th July to the 31st August
From Tuesday to Sunday (10h-19h):
- From the 1st September to the 30th September
Super reduced rate**
|La halle visit|
|Visit + excursion|
*Reduced rate: students, job seekers, visitors with disabilities, 13-17 years old
**Super reduced rate: 6- 12 year olds, those on minimum welfare support
Free: ≤ 5 years / those accompanying visitors with disabilities